DANCE IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Ages: 3 to adult
ballet for FIGURE SKATERS
dance for ACTORS
& so much more!
pioneering youth training and performance of the 21st century.
As approaches to professional dance performance, athletic science and personal wellness have progressed forward over time, this is the moment to embrace these new ideas.
At SkunkWorks Dance, we choose to look to the future in every aspect of our studio and companies.
We strive to develop confidence, self-directedness and a sense of belonging in our dancers. We empower each artist through comprehensive pre-professional training and that provides exploration, a community of learning and in an environment in which each person’s individuality is valued.
Whether you are a parent looking for your child’s first dance class or a seasoned dancer interested in higher level of training performing opportunities, we have unprecedented programming that will fit your unique needs.
What makes SkunkWorks' different are our:
1. Holistic approach to physicality and technique based in current anatomical science.
2. Social emotional development of each dancer and valuing of individuality.
3. Innovative performance opportunities that reflect the trends of the current dance industry such as our popular dance films or site specific shows.
4. Unparalleled SkunkWorks ORIGINAL class programming and curriculum.
5. A community of industry-leading professionals that have a passion for instruction, youth and mentorship.
We welcome you to our SkunkWorks' family and hope to see you in class soon!