Due to COVID, classes will have maximum number of 4-5 participants. Enjoy exceptional pre-professional training that brings community AND an individualized private lesson experience to each class!
FALL / WINTER 2020 CLASS SCHEDULE & PRICING:
All classes are by permission only. To learn more and receive your personal recommendations, email or call (847)787-7200. All Youth classes are scheduled to be IN-PERSON - read more on the "2020 Policies" tab.
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS:
SUNDAY, AUGUST 22 AT 9:00AM
HOW TO ENROLL:
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT IN CLASS (Step By Step):
1. Contact Skunkworks dance by email or phone to receive your students individualized class options.
2. On or after Saturday, August 22 at 9:00AM, email or call (847)787-7200 with your class preferences / requests.
3. We will notify you as soon as we can if there is space still available in the class.
4. If you are notified that there is space still available in the class your student wishes to enroll for, you will also receive an email with our Class Registration Form via DocuSign and how to pay your tuition.
5. You will then have a 3 hour hold on your dancer's spot within their class(es) listed in the email for you to complete BOTH the Registration Form and full tuition payment. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not complete BOTH the Registration Form and full tuition payment, your student is not enrolled and we will not be able to save their spot in the class(es).
6. Once the Registration Form and full tuition payment are completed (depending on the tender, you might have to show proof of payment via computer or device screenshot), you will receive an email confirming your students registration in the class(es).
If enrollment is not completed within the 3 hour timeline, your students spot will go onto the next dancer in line. In this case, you would have to restart the process if you were still interested in enrolling your student in the class, and your dancer would go to the back of the waiting list.
Throughout this process, we will be doing our absolute best to communicate with everyone as fast and efficiently as possible. We ask that you stay patient and hold tight, as we navigate registration during unprecedented times.